First molars?

My son looks like his molars are coming in and hasnt been sleeping well. Just wondering what age your kids came in?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:01 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Toddlers (1-2)

• My son is 18 months and has had his sense before he was 12 months! All of his teeth came in early! My son didn't sleep well at all! He is dong much better now. I would give him Tylenol and Motrin every two hours at night.. It will help him sleep better. Thats what we were told to do! Most people don't know that you can over lap the two and its perfectly fine! Trust me! Seems to work Well! How old his your little one?
    smarie1011

Answer by smarie1011 at 11:12 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• He is almost 16months. He has 8 teeth, but im really thinking the molars are working in.
    ashtonjames

Answer by ashtonjames at 11:19 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• My son's molars started showing before he was one. He is 14 months old now and has 15 teeth though. He got all four of his 1 yr molars after he had his top front 4 and his bottom front four
    Krysden

Answer by Krysden at 12:20 PM on Mar. 15, 2010