What is the latest you've taken a positive pregnancy test?

I am 14 days late, with a negative hpt at 4 days and a negative at 10 days late. I have been showing signs of pregnancy, but I'd like to know who has taken a positive hpt late in their pregnancy.

BellaMommyDsgns

Asked by BellaMommyDsgns at 11:09 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Pregnancy

• midnight
    Anonymous

• I had 5 Negative test results before I got my Positive one. I started taking them late November, each on about a week apart. Once I finally got a positive one, they told me my concenption date was in November, and I didn't get my Positive result until late Jan!!!! So just be patient and keep checking. If it is bugging you and you feel you are, then go get a blood test! Good luck
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 11:19 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• I kind of had a similar thing happen to me. I never have a late period, and I was taking hpt left and right and they were coming up negative. Finally, about a week and a half after my missed period it came up positive. Keep trying to take htp. I would take them every few days, because for me it was a matter of 2 days between my last negative test and my first positive test. Good luck.
    theknolls

Answer by theknolls at 1:38 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• i had negative hpt until i was 7 months pregnant and even went to the docs and had blood and urine test i finally got a positive about 7 months with a hpt i was going crazy wondering why i was never getting a positive i had sickness all day long and lots of pregnancy symptoms i just never showed for some woman hpt DO NOT WORK good luck!!
    cutie_pie200619

Answer by cutie_pie200619 at 2:16 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I was about 8 - 9 week with my first and second.
    With this one I found out early because of a blood test at teh hospital.
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 5:32 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• with my first i got one pos it was a clear blue but then when i went to the dr and got a blood test and a pee test they said i wasnt pregnant so they had me weight a cuple of weeks i was about 6-8 they redid it and i was def. preg
    klinemom2

Answer by klinemom2 at 11:06 AM on Mar. 15, 2010