Don't men say the darnest things?

We were watching tv and saw the 1st Response commercial where the lady says "we can tell you 5 days before your missed period." My lovely DH responded by saying how does a woman know when she's going to miss a period? Does she say, "gee, i think i'll miss a period this month." After dying laughing I explained to him how women track their cycles and what it means.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:57 PM on Mar. 14, 2010 in Just for Fun

• ROFLOL matobe that was funny! I do think OP's dh is funny, I think most men would wonder how we know we might miss our periods lol.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:02 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• my hubby thought women carried the baby in ur bladder....were at a football game no woner u pee so much ur bladder is so small n the baby is growing
    monroemommyof2

Answer by monroemommyof2 at 11:59 PM on Mar. 14, 2010

• lmaoff! Funny story :)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• lol
    Marix3

Answer by Marix3 at 12:04 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Mine thought the small intestine was connected to the bladder for urine and the large intestine was connected to the rectum for stool. He thought the stomach sorted liquid and solid into their proper place.

This morning he tried to say that plantar warts were named as such bc they are common in farmers who go bare foot. PlantAr not planter.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:04 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• The best thing mine ever said was, " well, you never know, untill you find out."
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:22 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• My dad said, "You're a girl, in my body!" referring to my younger sister's VERY similar features to my dad...

I said, "Dad, that's not possible."

He said, "She's MY child, AIN'T NO other man been with your mom."

The three teenage boys in the room about died laughing, and dad didn't even catch himself...

I said, "Dad, she might be you in a girl's body, but she's not a girl in your body... What, did she come out your butthole, or your nose?"

THEN he got it.
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:35 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• My hubby thought women peed thru their vaginas! He was dumbfounded wondering how I was gonna pee while in labor!
    TMJ121099

Answer by TMJ121099 at 9:23 AM on Mar. 15, 2010