How to purchase a vibrator without husband finding out?

I can not buy it from a store because the kids are always with me. We both pick up the mail, so I can't get it online. Even if I would get it somehow, where would I hide it? Any tips on good hiding places? I was thinking of getting the one that is small like a lipstick and it's camouflaged to look like one, but it's too small. Do you know of any other that look like some other object and don't raise suspicion if found?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:00 AM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Why would you hide something like that from him?
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 12:02 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Why do you need to hide it from him?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:02 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I agree with Sara, why are you trying to hide it?
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:03 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• OP here. Why would I hide it? Cause he would be mad at me. He has a big ego. He would think that I am not getting enough from him. And that's not true. I just like some alone time as well. He would go as far as to think that I am cheating on him. This has to be a big secret. In my culture vibrators are a taboo.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• How about a massaging shower head. Then there is nothing to hide. Also if you do end up buying a vibe, you can hide it in your tampon box. My husband would never look in there.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:10 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Thanks Sleeping Beautee for the suggestions, but my husband is a plumber and he would install the shower head and then he will figure out what it really is. Tampons are also a taboo in my culture. No other man and no object can go inside the vagina.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:13 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• What about in your sanitary pads or what ever you use for your monthly friend? Can you have it delivered to a friends house?

I found this site, hope it helps...

http://www.mypleasure.com/features/bulletins/23.asp

SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:17 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Hide it in your bag of pads then. I don't know any man who would randomly search a bag of pads.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:18 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Yeah, pretty sure I just laughed my behind off this weekend. DH and I went to my dad's house to visit, and in the bedroom we were staying in was a back massager. DH was joking around, putting it on his lap, trying to get it in my lap, etc. He took it into the kitchen to my dad the morning we found it, and said, "Is this your toy?" My dad said, "No, I had to get that to stimulate nerves." DH says, "Yeah, nerves alright..." Dad laughed and said, "HA! For my shoulder surgery, you goofball!"

Later, DH was chasing me through the house with it again, and teasingly, he said, "We ought to get one of these things, huh?"

Here's a link to what it looked similar to:

http://img.diytrade.com/cdimg/125035/4875342/0/1197432987.jpg

Your DH may be willing to go against culture too...
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:28 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• well mine knows i have one but he doesnt care for it too much, i hide mine in my underwear drawer wrapped up in some old period panties lmao! also there has to be some point in the day that u are alone and have time to run into a sex store to pick something. once i was really desperate so i pulled my car to the door with kids in tow and ran in and asked them for what i wanted from the door lmao!!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:40 AM on Mar. 15, 2010