think its about time? plz no put downs...give me strength!

With him for 3 years with a 6 mths split inbetween. he dated this girl in that time for 5 mths. We get back together..
Almost every fight or breakup hes called her or went to her house or she went to his.
I got pregnant with him he left me told me he doesn't want nothing to do with baby or me and showed me a court paper that he needed to go have a dna test done bc some woman says her 1.5 yr old is his from when we were starting to talk again.. Came back 3 weeks later he misses me loves me wants never to leave me again and wants this baby
split up again for 2 weeks. he comes to my damn window and door begging for me back
try to work it out again and I told him no more, comes back and says he loves me blah blah...
found out he hasn't stopped talking to her for the hole 1.5 yrs we've been back together. but says he has nothing for her it's not like that.
dna test came back hes the dad.. that's 3 kids 3 moms. no thx

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 AM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• wouldn't let me finish! lol..
    I know I was stupid to stay..I was and still am IN love with him..but plz I done should've left along time ago huh? Would anyone put up with this? Why don't he just stay with the girl and leave me alone?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:07 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Move on girl...........shitty men are a dime a dozen. You are only as good as the company you keep. Time to take out the trash so one day a good man can find you.

legalmommy101

Answer by legalmommy101 at 12:09 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• You deserve to be loved and appreciated and respected. You can find an adult man. You're smart enough to know this is nonsense. Just don't answer his calls, his texts, his knock on your door-- if he wants a response send him child support documents.

Make an image of the life you want for yourself and your baby. Hold on to it and don't let anyone get in the way of it.
    ecodani

Answer by ecodani at 12:09 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• because I think he is in the mindset that when things are rough with one, go back to the other and keep that cycle going. Good for you for stopping it on your end. You are the baby do not need him!
    vickwu

Answer by vickwu at 12:10 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• take all this effort you are giving to this guy and give it to someone else-

I did! You'd be surprised at how you find out there were men just waiting for you to get done with the loser so they can ask you out!

I understand - I took him back so many times it makes me sick to think about it-
    best of luck!

pick up and walk away from this guy, join a club to keep you busy and start having some fun!
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:11 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• thank you...i try to get up strength to let go I do...but he is good with words and always comes waddling back. I have 2 wonderful girls from a longgg rel there my world and love him..Its not fair for them either to be on this roller coaster..but now there's a baby, which I'm still trying to grasp it was such a shock but couldn't do abortion. I wish he'd just go stay with her. I've put up with the stuff way to long and now I'm feeling alittle strong to walk away. But I always have that (what if he really does want to make it work and does it?) which I need to come to reality to just let him go.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:14 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• DUMP HIM. You can do better.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:27 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I think what it sounds like you really need to do is just realize that he is never ever going to change. Trust that, it's your instinct and you know it. I promise, as time goes by, you will see him doing this same thing with many girls. And along the way he'll be telling every single one the same s*&$.
    Don't believe his lies, and don't let your feelings come before your mind. You know what to do, just gotta be tough and do it.
    I know it's not easy-been there. But once you let go for good, you'll be stronger and ready for a good man. Don't ever settle for less than exactly what you want.
    Make a list of things you want in a guy, and if any guy doesn't have everything on that list then he's not the one. Good luck sweetie, congrats on the baby.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:37 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HE DOESNT DESERVE YOU AND IS PLAYING GAMES................. SEEMS LIKE TO ME EVERYTIME HIM AND HER FIGHT OR GET INTO IT AND SHE KICKS HIM OUT HE COEMS RUNNING BACK TO YOU SO THAT HE CAN HAVE A PLACE TO STAY!!!!!!!!!!!!! LEAVE HIM ALONE, CHANGE YOUR NUMBER WITHOUT TELLING HIM AND IF POSSIBLE MOVE............ IF NOT GET A COURT ORDER AGAINST HIM...................... BUT HUNNI PLEASE, MOVE ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 12:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2010