how long would u wait up for him?

i really hate going to sleep alone im a big baby and i cant sleep when my hubby is out at night. even if i wanted to sleep i would have to wake up to let him in bc we have a screen door that locks from the inside. im a little too paranoid to go to sleep but i am tired, and i dont want to lay down and have to wake right back up, so how long would u wait up for him before just making yourself lay down and go to sleep? he is never home at the time he says he will be here when he goes out to his friends'

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:46 AM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• unlock the screen door and go to bed
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:50 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• just go to sleep and keep the phone by you
    BUSYLOVINGHIM

Answer by BUSYLOVINGHIM at 1:00 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Why do you lock the screen door? Doesn't hubby find that annoying? I just ask because when I had a screen door that locked, if someone forgot to unlock it was the most annoying thing to get someone out of bed to come unlock it.
    I say get some sleep!
    MamaChamp

Answer by MamaChamp at 1:05 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• What kid of decent husband stays out all night? He is married.... not single anymore. Why do you let him act like he is? How would he feel if you stayed out all night with your friends? Someone needs to grow up! oh and if it was me I would go to bed.... keeping the door locked and when he comes a knocking... cover my head with pillow and ignore him.... until I'm ready to get up.

soonmommyof3

Answer by soonmommyof3 at 6:47 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Call him and tell him to phone you and wake you to unlock the door.

Answer by admckenzie at 6:58 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Why do you lock the screen door anyways? just don't lock up the screen door anymore. and go get some sleep, why does he need to stay out with his friends that long anyways, he's a married man ,he doesn't need to do that anymore. (did you ask him? ) (And ,what does he say?) Or you can keep the screen door locked until the time he tells you he will be home. and if he's not home at that time then tell him that you will unlock the door so he can come in on his own because you need to sleep and can't keep being awaken by you all the time. gl
    incarnita

Answer by incarnita at 10:11 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• i stay up until midnight. i dont live with my boyfriend tho, but even if i did, thats when i'll go to bed if he's out with his friends. i dont want to be waiting up for him all night and i want to be well-rested when my 4 year old wakes up.

is there another door that he can go through so he doesnt wake you? or maybe you can put something in front of the screen so it doesnt attach and lock itself?
    Shy_Dia

Answer by Shy_Dia at 11:10 AM on Mar. 15, 2010