NEED HOMEWORK HELP !!

OK YA ALL , I HAVE 7 KIDS AND THEY MEAN THE WORLD TO ME, I AM HAPPILY MARRIED. IM CURRENTLY ATTENDING COLLEGE AND NEED HELP ON A QUESTION..QUESTION IS: NAME TWO VALUES OR BELIEFS THAT GOVERN HOW YOU LIVE, WHAT YOU PURSUE,AND/OR WITH WHOM YOU ASSOCIATE? I DO APPRECIATE THE HELP WITH THIS QUESTION.. THANK YOU !!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:28 AM on Mar. 15, 2010 in

• this is asking about you! Why did you go back to school? Why did you decide to have 7 kids? Wha tis most important in YOUR life?!! This is about you...so I can't help you out much!
    dbodani

Answer by dbodani at 1:34 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I understand that, I guess I just would like an example because im not sure how to put it??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 1:48 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Two values that govern how I live...

HONESTY

and

KARMA (what you put out comes back to you)
    ShaunnaMichelle

Answer by ShaunnaMichelle at 1:51 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Examples would be: Higher education is beneficial to advancing career/stimulating mind (whichever you believe or both), then explain why. Mothers have the power to shape the world through their interactions with their children (explain how mothers can mold their children and then how what they do or don't do impacts their children's lives and then how those children impact the world). Those are just some conjectures I made might be values of yours.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 1:53 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I agree we cant really help because it is what you believe that matters. Do you believe in trust and honesty? are those things that are important in your day to day life? what values do you live by? treating others as you want to be treated? they want you to tell what values/beliefs you live by and show how the people you associate fit into that and how what you do in life fits into that so say you mainly live your life with the belief you should give to others, you give through charity work, you associate with people who work for non profit or volunteer their time, this is just an example of what they are looking for.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 1:57 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Could Family Values be one of them??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:07 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• ok thank you thank you!! I also need to know this question if you dont mind !!! What other characteristics or choices define your uniqueness??
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:20 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Again, that's personal. But having seven kids and returning to be a student is a unique choice. That could be one. Think about your personality as well, what traits do you have that are unique, then describe them.
    Bellarose0212

Answer by Bellarose0212 at 4:40 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I don't know you well enough to answer this for you.

Answer by rkoloms at 5:20 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Personally, I value honesty and education/knowledge the most. I would think about the things that are most important to you; family, education, kids, etc. Why did you go back to school? Why did you have 7 kids? Why did you chose the career or degree path you did? Hope that helps.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 10:13 PM on Mar. 15, 2010