Round Ligament pain

Has anyone experienced this? This is my first pregnancy i'm in my 6th week and OMG it scared me! lol. I called my doctor and explained to him it felt like i pulled a muscle and he told me its nothing but round ligament pain and it'll go away by the time i wake up in the morning. Its gone. lol. Also does anyone's breasts hurt and then go away and hurt again?

MommaWilkes

Asked by MommaWilkes at 7:52 AM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I experienced a lot of round ligament pain when I was pregnant with my twins, but it didn't come until I was farther along (like 6 months or so). As far as my breasts, in the beginning of both of my pregnancies the pain in them would come and go, until towards the end when they hurt all the time! lol
    fallnangel93

Answer by fallnangel93 at 8:22 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Yes to all of it! My breasts ached like crazy, but it would come and go. A sleep bra helped keep things under control, and Tylenol when it got bad. I had round ligament pain here and there, and there isn't really anything you can do about it, except, again, Tylenol, just don't overdo the Tylenol.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Girl, your preaching to the choir! LoL I still get the ligament pain, and its rare, my my breasts will still hurt once in a great while. But at the beginning, they were AWFUL. I'm 23 weeks now, so all that stuff is going away.
    Bambi5826

Answer by Bambi5826 at 4:23 AM on Mar. 16, 2010