i need some advise plz

im 20 yrs old and 36 weeks pregnant my bf is 30 and im having some problems..weve been together a lil over a year and i just resently moved in with him i use to live 81 miles away. he use to drive out there to see me 2-3 times a week and every weekend. but now that im here with him he ignores me wont spend time with me i feel so unattractive. i was 110 lbs before i got prego now im 150 and its all in the boobs n belly..i went into premature labor bout 3 weeks ago and am on bed rest now im not supposed to have sex im dialated 3 cm anyways he acts like he dont even like sex he doesnt wanna take a shower with me i have to beg him he wont hold me and wont look at me naked anymore when i try to get close he complains im doin something but never complains when the dog jumps on him and acts like the dog is more important i dont know what to do anyone have any advise ? what can i do ive tried tlking to him he falls asleep or gets mad

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:49 AM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• Wow! What do your parents say? There is a big difference between a 20 and 30 year old... I think you should seek some counseling as soon as the baby is born! It isn't uncommon for me to feel weird about pregnant wives,,,you didn't say how long you had been dating,, I hope it works out for you!
    kimigogo

Answer by kimigogo at 8:55 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• this is a huge adjustment for the both of you...even without a baby. if there is someone you can talk to, that would be great. you can always go to a priest or a pastor if you don't have insurance or money for a therapist. i know you are not married, but the beginning of a marriage is very hard on a lot of couples. being pregnant is huge, having a baby is huge, and moving in together is huge. he may be overwhelmed right now.
    things may not even be magically better right when the baby is born either...some men are very uncomfortable with babies in the very beginning. try to put most of your focus on your health and the health of your baby.
    good luck
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 9:26 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• what a asshole. litterally. i would tell him no more sex if he's going to act like that. i do that to my husband, im like ok you wanna be a jerk then no more sex....til you act nicer to me
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:42 AM on Mar. 15, 2010