2 lists, things I love about you...things I hate about you.

So I made a list of all the things I love about my DH and all the things I hate about him a few years ago. I read both lists. Things like stubborn, thinks he's always right, wants sex all the time, on the good side loyal, thoughtful, wants sex all the time (lol). Needless to say I found out that I loved every single thing about him on both lists! It really made me see that I needed to stop trying to change him. Even the things I hate are endearing to me. So have you ever taken stock of your relationship and what did you come up with? What things do you hate about yours and is it worth it to stay?

bjane01

Asked by bjane01 at 9:13 AM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I can answer that with out a doubt. I do not need a list. I have had so many bad and failed relationships until I know what a good man is now because of experience and I got he best. Thanks for the question.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 9:26 AM on Mar. 15, 2010