Do you enjoy wearing a thong?

I don't get thongs and why we wear them. Do you actually enjoy the feeling of having something riding up your crack all day? I wear them occasionally for my husband but by the end of the day, I'm ready to go back to my more comfy under attire. So, do you enjoy wearing a thong? If so, why? If you don't like wearing a thong, what don't you like about it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:36 AM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I do. Full coverage panties make my cheeks itchy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:41 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I gave up thongs along time ago. I only wear them on "special" occasions or if I have to. Why don't I like them? Because I don't like my cheeks to get cold, I don't like something riding up my keester all day and I can be sexy without them!! Loving the new VS Cheeksters...and now they are even cheekier! LOL
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:48 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I don't own a single pair of whole butt underwear, as I call them. I've worn thongs since I was 15, 16 ish. I hate wedgies and underwear lines. I started wearing them because I played sports and nothing was more aggravating then playing volleyball or softball and thinking about my underwear bundled up in my crack and I couldn't pick at it because recruiters were watching. From then on I started wearing thongs and problem was solved. Once it's in your crack it doesn't move and I don't even feel it there.
    momtotrips

Answer by momtotrips at 10:17 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I have been wearing thongs/g-strings for so long now... they are so much more comfy that the whole undies....
    But like anything else.... to each their own... as I see nothing wrong with them, others may not like them at all...
    My favorite ones are my jeweled ones... lol...
    gmasboy

Answer by gmasboy at 10:38 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Thongs are good for about 10 minutes. After that, I'm getting some action and the thong is on the floor, having served its purpose.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 10:54 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

lol Ditto!
    Loryl

Answer by Loryl at 11:01 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• LMAO Pnukey! I agree...DH calls them "expensive floor decorations"
    Another thing I don't understand is the panty liners for thongs. WTF? If I'm crampy and grumpy, the LAST thing I want up my butt is my underwear.
    JawgaMom1

Answer by JawgaMom1 at 11:45 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Depends on what I'm wearing, and how sexy I want to feel. I used to wear them all the time when I used to dress up so much more, and now I wear them once in a while. I'm a granny pants girl.
    Rayray1976

Answer by Rayray1976 at 11:54 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I have been wearing them for so long that anything else feels weird, it is like anything else you get used to the way it feels and it doesnt go way up your crack lol. Most of us who wear then on a daily bases also know which ones to buy and which to avoid, if you buy the cheap ones with the thin scratchy back on them then your going to get a butt burn from the rubbing. Like anything else there are good ones and bad ones and you learn quickly which ones to buy so your comfortable.

I had however starting buying the boy shorts for working out i even bought the wedgie free ones that promise no wedgies or your money back yeah umm that was a load of BS they bunch right up into your butt so i went back to my trusty thongs and g-strings. I do however buy the boy shorts meant for 10 minutes of wear before they are ripped off you and thrown on the floor DH says they are cute but loves that I wear the others daily.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 12:28 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I used to before I had a kid, not the thought of something riding up my ass all day isn't kosher..lol
    snjbjac

Answer by snjbjac at 12:45 PM on Mar. 15, 2010