Who were you on your 21st birthday? (A single college student, wild party animal, a mom already, a traveller...etc)

On your 21st birthday - what kind of person were you, where were you in your life?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:54 AM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I was a single college student trying to figure out what I was going to do with the rest of my life. The world seemed wide open to me at the time.

Answer by Bmat at 9:56 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I was single and worked a full time job. I completely wasted that birthday by going into work any way.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:58 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I was engaged and pregnant with my first baby!
    mamaada

Answer by mamaada at 9:59 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• It's actually my 21st birthday in exactly a month, and I will be a stay at home mom of a 2 year old, and expecting my second - in a 7 year relationship with their dad, and pretty darn happy with my life.
    ladysavage

Answer by ladysavage at 10:00 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I was engaged and a college student living at home. ;)
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 10:01 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• At 21 I was a mother of a 3year old baby girl and worked my butt off. I was actualy working on my 21st birthday.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 10:02 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I was a mom, working full time since my hubby had gotten fired from his job. (His supervisor had tried to pick a fight with him and then fired him because he would rise to the bait). I had to work all morning, then go to a father's day party. All I did for my 21st birthday was go buy my first bottle of wine and a set of wine glasses.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 10:02 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I was married, a Navy vet become SAHM, had a baby and another on the way. Now, I'm 37, almost 38, still happily married to the same guy, still a SAHM (with a lot more volunteer hours and experience though), and the mom of 2 teenagers. Oh, and I'm still a vet, lol.

Something sort of funny though - my Sr yr of high school, I went with a school group to NYC and we were there over New Yrs Eve. I spent that New Yrs in Times Square. The very next New Yrs, I was in "push up position" in boot camp. Talk about two extremes...
    sailorwifenmom

Answer by sailorwifenmom at 10:03 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I was a single, wild college student. Now I look back and wonder what was I thinking!
    BusyBeesmom

Answer by BusyBeesmom at 10:03 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I was working full time at a day school. I would fins out exactly one month later that I got pregnant on my 21st b/day
    dharmas_mommy

Answer by dharmas_mommy at 10:09 AM on Mar. 15, 2010