dome tie out stake??

i just bought one, and it doesn't say how far to stick it in the ground..i assume as far as it'll go (to the dome right under where you hook the dog 2-way hook leash to)..but it doesn't say..is that how you do it?..

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:03 AM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Pets

• maybe call the manufacturer? You're so nice to let doggie have roaming space and still keep him safe with the stake!!!!
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 10:14 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• i would love to be able to let him out to roam around the neighborhood, but the stake came in to play bc we have a phsyco neighbor who calls the cops on everyone about everything. lol
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:18 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• WHY would you love to be able to let him roam the neighborhood?? That is very dangerous (for him and for others). I promise I'm not bashing. I'm just curious. I also hope you aren't leaving him tied out all the time. A tie-out is fine as long as it is used properly.
    CollinBayleeMom

Answer by CollinBayleeMom at 9:12 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I have to agree with the neighbor that calls the cops. Dogs roaming the neighborhood loose are a nuisance. When I'm walking my dogs on a leash and have my daughter in the wrap, the last thing I want to deal with are loose dogs. The dog can sweet as pie, but when you have the dynamic of a dog on a leash and one that isn't on a leash, things can get hairy. And for all anyone knows, my dog on the leash could be aggressive toward other dogs.
    Christina807

Answer by Christina807 at 9:50 AM on Mar. 16, 2010