I gave my husband oral sex and regular sex while having a sore throat can this cause problems with my vagina?

The last few weeks I have been having a sore throat off and on,well the other night I gave my husband oral sex and intercourse and every since then I have been huring down there and itching.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:57 AM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Health

• Not really sure of your question. Do you think bacteria from your throat got into your vagina? I am not sure that can happen, perhaps you have a yeast infection. For the sore throat try gargling with warm salt water. Hope I helped.
    my2kids312

Answer by my2kids312 at 11:04 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• If you have some sort of throat infection (strep, for one example), yes, you can spread that to the genitals. I think you both need a trip to the doctor and NO sex of ANY sort til any meds are finished and you feel better - or you'll just spread whatever it is back and forth.
    Anonymous