ok - so i have read alll the million parenting, what to expect, pregnancy books blah blah blah... how about a book thats NOT so serious, that can just make you smile, relax, and loosen up??? any suggestions... anyone read sippy cups are not for chardonnay? or have a suggestion for me?? :)

Tiffany8168

Asked by Tiffany8168 at 11:17 AM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• "She's Having a Baby- and I'm Having a Breakdown. What every man needs to know - and do- when the woman he loves is pregnant" It is actually a book for men. I bought it for my dh. But i read it a lot before giving it to him. and it is pretty funny. So if there is a guy in your life, or if you just need some good laughs, Id suggest this book.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:26 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I read "girlfriends Guide to Pregnancy" and it was cute. I really want to read Tori Spellings books, "Mommywood" and "sTori Telling" just for laughs. Sounds like they'd be humorous.

kenzie07

Answer by kenzie07 at 11:33 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Baby: an owners manual. It's super cute and hilarious. Not to informative unless you know nothing about kids, but super cute and funny.
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 12:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Jenny McCarthy's Belly Laughs was funny- I'd like to read her baby one too.
    tmababy10

Answer by tmababy10 at 3:19 PM on Mar. 15, 2010