check out this video about gun control

http://www.ignatius-piazza-front-sight.com/2010/03/11/ignatius-piazza-this-will-drive-the-anti-gunners-crazy/#video

Does this change your mind about gun control?

gammie

Asked by gammie at 11:27 AM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Nothing new to me.I am originally from Maryland.The people had harsher gun control laws placed upon them years back and crime rose just like it did in D.C.So essentially all the harsher laws did was create more victims unable to defend themselves.

tnmomofive

Answer by tnmomofive at 11:46 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Nope, it doesn't change my mind. I knew all of that already and I am all for our second amendment rights being protected. I own a handgun, as does my husband, and we have a shotgun as well. At the moment we also have my brother-in-law's AR-15 in our home. All but the AR-15 are kept loaded in our bedroom. I'd love to get a concealed carry permit so I could keep my gun in my purse when I go out, but I'm not old enough yet.

As the video stated, gun control only limits a citizen's ability to defend and protect himself and his property. Criminals don't respect the law, so therefore making it harder to LEGALLY get a gun does nothing to stop them. Trampling on a person's right to own a gun is unconstitutional.
    ACsLady

Answer by ACsLady at 4:29 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Doesn't change my mind. We are in the process of getting conceal-carry permits so we can carry our XD .9mm. My husband is currently looking for a 1911, probably a .45. It is our constitutional right to bare arms.
    RutterMama

Answer by RutterMama at 5:44 PM on Mar. 15, 2010