Will missing 3 birth control pills bring on a full period even if 2 weeks after your normal period and its shorter?

I screwed up and missed the pill 3 in a row so I threw away my pack, now Im waiting to start up my period again. It was due 3 days ago and no period so I was wondering if the bleeding I had after I missed the pill was a period or break through bleeding. I am having no luck searching online.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I would call your dr. Odds are yes it will mess your cycle up. I know when I missed a pill when starting it messed me up
    Mrs.Owen86

Answer by Mrs.Owen86 at 11:41 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• My problem is I wasnt thinking it was a "period" and I was waiting for my actual period to come to resume taking a new pack. Well I was due last Friday (3 days ago) and no period. I guess if that bleeding was a period my actual wouldnt be due again for another 2 weeks I guess. Its just confusing, I have been cramping alot and I just assumed it was coming. Im all messed up I guess, I would love another baby but I dont know if my hubby is ready since he is seeing the fun of a 2 1/2 year old lately.

Thanks for your help ladies!
    Haileysmom826

Answer by Haileysmom826 at 12:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2010