Relationship issues and sex

This is not a topic I generally bring to light generally, but I have to wonder about this and ask. Lately I have been having feelings of thinking my marriage is over and maybe it is time to move on. Well we still are together and still have intercourse. However, my husband seems to want to do it his way and that is all. It did not use to be this way. He always wants to use a toy on me lately and he is always asking to have anal sex. I have repeatedly told him I do not like that and it hurts and despite my pleas, he pretty much presses the issue and does what he wants. I am disgusted by it and feel like he totally does not respect me when he does this and I wonder if this is part of my disconnection from him, among other things. Is it my wifely duty to oblige and be miserable? I have said I don't want to do it the way he does, but he does what he wants anyhow, how do you handle this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:53 AM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• Do not let him have his way with you if you are not willing. That is totally disrespectful of him! Seek marriage councilling or get out of the relationship.
    QandA

Answer by QandA at 11:56 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• You need to sit him down and let him know that if he doesnt start to respect you then your going to leave. Do you think he is cheating hun? Because thats what it sounds like. You say it was never that way before. Know it isnt what you wanna hear but maybe he is cheating and got anal with the female and maybe they dont have any more connections and now he wnats it from you. Hun sit him down and talk to him. I wish you the best and hope things change.. Keep me posted....
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 11:57 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• absolutely NOT. you do NOT have to do things you do not want to or are uncomfortable with. and he can't make you.
    stand your ground and don't give in. stand up to him.

it is NOT your obligation to do things you don't want to. and he, as a HUSBAND, should respect that.
    carliemarie1015

Answer by carliemarie1015 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• He does what he wants? You can so no, get up and put your clothes on.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 11:57 AM on Mar. 15, 2010

• You don't have to do anything you don't want to. I agree put your clothes back on and walk away.
    bjane01

Answer by bjane01 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• wait a minute- is he forcing you to do as he wants?
    if he is, there is a word for that-
    he has no right to do this to you!
    Anonymous