Do you daydream?

I've spend 4 hrs today daydreaming while working. Who knows if my work is accurate because all I remember is my daydream. lol. What do you daydream about?
First I was thinking of hot steamy...pie. err get ur mind out of the gutter.
Second I was daydreaming about the house we are trying to buy and what I'd grow in my garden. :)

SalemWitchChild

Asked by SalemWitchChild at 11:55 AM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I daydream so often! I love it. It's a great way to get through mundane chores, like dishes and laundry. I create stories in my head and watch them like a movie. My current one is about a half-demon named Kiiku living in a world where demons are everywhere, but humans hate them. It's fun!
    hiddenstrength

Answer by hiddenstrength at 2:39 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I daydream about uninterrupted, silent, long sleep for days. Preferably in a very nice hotel room with no phone and good air condtioning!!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 12:00 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Daydream all the time. Learn that in school, teacher did not know I was alive lol

My mind is always in the gutter lol

My big dream is to win the Lottery and pay off all our bills and live where ever we want, travel.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 12:00 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• i daydream about what'd i do with that guy and that guy and so on. i do daydream about my landscaping cause i got a whole farmland to do whatever i want
    americansugar80

Answer by americansugar80 at 12:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• i day dream all day everyday. i'm a wirter. lol mine are hot and steamy too. my mind shall never leave the gutter
    caljones

Answer by caljones at 1:27 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• lol. Caljones I'm a writer too. And when I said get your mind out of the gutter I was half talking to myself! lol. I threw the pie comment in there cuz I didn't want to reveal the dirty gritty of my mind. ;)
    SalemWitchChild

Answer by SalemWitchChild at 2:02 PM on Mar. 15, 2010