anyone else do this? possible TMI-

My husband is being a bit of a baby these days-
a while back he said he needed a little alone time when he got home. OK. I can certainly understand that.
So I gave him his alone time. For a few days when he came home, I'd tell him hello, then I'd go off into the other room to sew or watch movies.

after about 3 days he came to me whining that his feeling were hurt that I just kept avoiding him-

Do you think it was because he truly missed me, or was it more because I turned on the big loud 'more power'vibrator and left it where I knew he could hear it so he'd think I was having a grand old time in there? :)

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:58 AM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• lol, this is hilarious. I don't know which he was more hurt over, probably the vibe. But this just cracked me up. Thanks for the laugh
    FinleyFirst

Answer by FinleyFirst at 12:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• HAHAHA..Totally awesome. My hubby would of been hurt to find that (are sex life is FINALLY back to normal after having baby girl). That's why I don't own one te-hehe but soooo FUNNY.
    MarrsBar211989

Answer by MarrsBar211989 at 12:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• OP- well, he didn't actually find it running all by itself, I have a feeling that maybe my little plan worked ;)
    Anonymous

• Ha ha, good for you! If my dh heard the vibe he would come in looking for some lovin.
    SleepingBeautee

Answer by SleepingBeautee at 12:13 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• OP- to sleepingBeautee- well he does believe in respecting my privacy- I'll give him that :)
    Anonymous

• LOL.. i think men get jealous of vibrators :)
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 12:37 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• nice, I needed a good laugh
    jbirchard

Answer by jbirchard at 1:43 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• ROFL I think I'll do that next time I take a bath and see what my DH does!
    Anonymous

• HAAHAAAHAA!!!!
    maggie026

Answer by maggie026 at 2:33 PM on Mar. 16, 2010