What's your favorite candy that you buy for your kids and how often do you buy eat in a month?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Food & Drink

• My girls love York Peppermint patties, especially my oldest. My youngest loves M&M's and they both love Reese's PB cups. We don't keep a stash but get them as a treat whenever.
    NikkiMomof2grls

Answer by NikkiMomof2grls at 9:48 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• we dont really do candy, chips, soda, etc. My kids are 15 & 13 so im sure they buy it once and a while when they are out goofing with friends. But we dont keep stuff like that around the house... never really have.
    Anonymous

• really the only candy we buy is gum. i had to throw away the halloween candy because none of us ate any. a regular size pack of gum will last us about a month. and there is 3 in our house.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 12:18 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• The only candy I buy for my kids is the little rolls of Smarties, for church. They get 1 or 2 rolls every Sunday morning, in church. They get other candy from other people but I only buy that one kind. A $2 bag will last us up to 6 months.
    Anonymous