Good mother? Bad wife? I really am disgusted he could say this!

Hi I am looking for advice on my husbands rant at me that I am a terrible wife,,but a really good mom! He is bent out of shape about our sex life,,,he knows that I can't be on birth control (hormonal) and doesn't want to use condoms...so needless to say our sex life is very infrequent. He want's me to tie my tubes, but insurance will not pay for it,, but they will pay for a vasectomy. I have had several surgeries on my female parts, and honestly even if we could afford it,,enough is enough. IDK what to do,,he is really unhappy and not being very mature about anything! What do you think?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• I'm really surprised no one commented on my "whack his weenie" comment. **grin**

OP...a MATURE man will get the vasectomy or use a condom. Forget bad wife...he's not mature enough to be a good husband.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:21 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I think I'll come over and whack his weenie PERSONALLY. Without anesthesia.

Answer by gdiamante at 12:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• He may have a point. There are ways to please him with out having sex.

Who doesnt want to use the condom?

HOwever, he needs to step up and get the vesectomy.
    Anonymous

• I thought I was a good wife and a great mom. I cooked dinner every night, kept the house clean, was the only one who took care of our son, and I WANTED sex still all the time he just was never in the mood. I don't want to imply this is going to happen to you, but he took off on us 5 months ago to go be with some ex girlfriend of his in another state.
    snjbjac

Answer by snjbjac at 12:27 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• OP here --HE doesn't want to use condoms! I am 43 years old and do not want another child, LOL!
    Anonymous

• Tell him of he wants sex to go get the vasectomy!
    IMAMOM2-2KIDS

Answer by IMAMOM2-2KIDS at 12:29 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• He needs to have the vasectomy!
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 12:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• There are other things to use besides condoms and birth control pills- have you gone to get a diaphragm?
    though I do think that he should grow up and use condoms-

in either case, I would not mess around unprotected- that's just asking for another baby in my opinion!
    Anonymous

• He does sound very immature. If he wants sex then he needs to either get a vas. or use condoms or QUIT COMPLAINING!!!
    mom2twobabes

Answer by mom2twobabes at 12:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Frozen peas for one weekend and a lifetime of worry free sex. I bet 50% of the men he works with have had it done.
    Anonymous