I'm not much of a peanut butter fan.....

Cause the smell just makes me gag, "unpregnant"....well this whole week i go into the kitchen to find something to eat, and i end up eatin a PB&J! i havent eaten one in over a year, so this is kinda odd for me to be eating them 3 times in a week. And so far my ovulation tests have been negative so im thinking if none turn up positive, i think im pregnant. Also pudding sounds soooooooooooo good. and i never eat it.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:41 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• It may be, even not being pregnant, that there is something in the peanut butter that your body is craving. Cravings aren't strictly a pregnancy related thing.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 12:43 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Take PT. Good luck :]
    MarrsBar211989

Answer by MarrsBar211989 at 12:43 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• for my first pregnancy i wanted mac and cheese for breakfast...after a workout at the gym! i rarely ever eat that!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:20 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• You could just be low on protein. PB has good yummy protein.
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 3:38 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• There are times I can't stand the stuff, and other times I can't get enough. I agree with LokisMama that your body probably needs something in it, or even just protein. Take a test anyway. But whether or not you are pregnant, craving is a sign that your body needs something in what you're craving.
    Anonymous

• I LOVE peanut butter! haha
    monshine2

Answer by monshine2 at 6:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2010