did u get pregnante from the withdraw method?

Are the chances high when using that method??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i recently got pregnant from the withfraw method lol so yes
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 12:52 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Withdrawal is not exactly a BC method and despite what many will say about how it works for them, the chances of getting pregnant from it are very high. Eventually if you continue to use withdrawal, you'll end up pregnant.
    Anonymous

• sure did!! and most of my friends too!
    Anonymous

• this question scares me
    awelling

Answer by awelling at 12:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Seriously....that is not even a method. Go ahead and start stocking up on your diapers and wipes.

Or better yet...go buy some condoms.
    Anonymous

• i didnt get pregnant with the withdrawl method. we used it for a little over 3 years, and no other form of birth control. but when we tried, we succeeded.
    mrsjosey1018200

Answer by mrsjosey1018200 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I haven't but it is possibel. Regardless if he pulls out... There is still pre ejaculation. You won't feel it and neither will he. But it carries enough sperm to get the job done.
    LyTe684

Answer by LyTe684 at 12:59 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• yeah, the best withdrawal we ever made from a bank in this case it was the sperm bank.
    lfl

Answer by lfl at 1:04 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• You know what they call people who use the withdraw method......PARENTS, lol! Sorry I had to say it, but ya you can get pregnant and your chances are pretty high; espcially if you are not using any other forms of BC.
    Anonymous

• We've used the good ole' withdrawal method more times than I've been comfortable with, and I've thought I might be pregnant on one or two occasions because I'm not confident with the withdrawal method, but low and behold, I've never gotten pregnant because of that. So, even though I know it's possible and I wouldn't recommend it, it has worked for us.
    Rayray1976

Answer by Rayray1976 at 1:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2010