What are your thoughts on Weight Watchers???

I am fat as hell and my SIL just had good results...Have you tried it? Did you like it? What are your opinions??

Thanks!

chefronswife

Asked by chefronswife at 12:55 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• Loved it, but, as a single poorly paid mom, I couldn't afford the monthly $40. I did it for about 3 months and lost 15lbs even with cheating.
    BradenIsMySon

Answer by BradenIsMySon at 12:57 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I love weight watchers. I've never been to a meeting, I do it online. I love 14.5 pounds since January 4th. I want to lose another 10.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 1:00 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• i haven't done it, but i have watched many people transform their lives forever with the help of weight watchers. i know the man that created the point system for them :)
    i love how the point system says that veggies raw and lightly steamed are "free foods" you can eat as much as you like!
    the groups can discuss exercise too, not sure if all do.
    good luck with your weight loss endeavors!!!!
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 1:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I think it is a great program if you can afford it. I found it to be very supportive, wish there was a group closer to where I work now that fit with my schedule.
    jaymit

Answer by jaymit at 3:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• my mom lost 200 lb through weight watchers as her diet and me helping her get fitness dvds for cheap... me and her love hip hop abs and the shakeology workout dvds
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I love Weight Watchers. It's the only thing that has ever worked for me. I bought the "at home" program in 2003 when my oldest son was 8 months old. I lost 45 pounds pretty fast, around 5 months. I've never been to a meeting.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:03 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• IT did not work for me .. The whole point thing i tryed it for 4months and only lost 1 pound so i am on the low carb diet now and I have lost 6pounds in a week
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:56 AM on Mar. 16, 2010