Tell me about your Boston Terrier!

My little girl is 2, her name is Zoey and she is completely deaf. I am so in love with her, she makes me happy every day. Tell me about yours, I wanna see pictures too! :)

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 12:58 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Pets

• Mine was two in January. His name is Bocephus. Beau for short. He is my 2 and half year old's and he calls him bo bo. He is very hyper, loves to jump, and run constantly!!! He is very good with my son. He was an inside dog, but was miserable and prefers being outside with our golden retriever, so he lives outside. My son tries to feed him rocks, leaves, wood, and bugs. Beau will let Cayden put them in his mouth, walk off and drop them out. They have fun together. He is very stubborn and isn't trained like our golden retriever.
    Anonymous

• i got my boston terrier when i was 10, she's going to be 12 at the end of this year. She's getting cateracts. Of course, once i left home I had to leave her with my mom and dad, which turned out great because she gets taken out to potty every two hours, she has two coats...one disney princess with fake pearls on it. She's a sweet shakey little thing and accually the runt of the litter. She came from a littler of three. I picked her out before she was weemed...heald her and a sister, but bonded with her. I had to wait weeks to take her home and when i did, i brought her home in a basket with a baby pillow inside. She slept in my bed with me, she was a great buddy. She's getting so old now and has allergies, gets tumors..so far all benine...and ear infections, so i think about her passing, but will be ok when the time comes because she's had a great life. She has her own part of the yard because she tries to eat the golden
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 3:25 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• retriever they have. She also has her own chair with an extra cushion and when she sleeps in the bathroom, she has a new comfy bed for in ther. She's loved and spoiled and she's def. earned her a spot in doggy heaven when the time comes.
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 3:26 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• oh and she was always hyper as hell and had to lick and lick everything like a hundred times...your face, the rugs...she never really liked other animals...had a little dog complex..like she was on the defense all the time lol..but that's ok cause she always liked people. now that she's older she goes through hyper spells in the wee hours of the morning.
    oogiesmommy

Answer by oogiesmommy at 3:28 AM on Mar. 16, 2010