Where do you hope to be 5 years from now?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:59 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• Less broke!!
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 1:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I hope to be finished with school with my degree in Social Sciences Education, and beginning my first year of teaching Social Studies to middle school students..hopefully living somewhere in the Northeast and MAYBE married to the love of my life if he decides to enter my life during the next five years. And of course watching my son go into his first year of school, kindergarten, and growing up to be a great little boy.
    AdensMommy1107

Answer by AdensMommy1107 at 1:04 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I hope to be where ever I live how ever much money I have I hope to have rest and peace in my soul after a very long rough marriage.
    Anonymous

• Hopefully working on my PhD and being a mom to another baby!
    Anonymous

• Out of this city, in a slightly bigger home.
    Anonymous

• By then I WILL have my Criminal Justice degree, I should easily have my degree in Forensics and will hopefully be working for a law enforcement agency and working on my graduate degree in Forensics.
    Anonymous

• I hope to find the love of my life and have a few more babies!!
    Anonymous

• I hope to have a child celebrating his 5th annivesary, graduated from college, teaching band, and maybe a grandchild. I hope that his twin will be on the job as a cop, happy, maybe have a love in his life. I hope that my daughter will be in college, persuing her dream. I hope that my son will be happy in his senior year of high school, having fun. I hope that my husband and I will be celebrating our 26th annivesary and preparing ourselves for an empty nest.
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 1:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Childless!  My youngest will be18 and hopefully in college and my oldest will be 22 and hopefully living on her own.

beeky

Answer by beeky at 1:23 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Have at least a bachelors degree (Working toward that now, actually, currently working on my associates).
    Be off public assistance.
    LokisMama

Answer by LokisMama at 2:10 PM on Mar. 15, 2010