What my children have taught me..........

My children have taught me that what you see is not always the "truth" To listen and pay attention before I judge another parent.

What have your children taught you?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:00 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• That there is wonder in even the most mundane things...
    chefronswife

Answer by chefronswife at 1:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• My kids taught me that just like in a war.. When it gets silent.. something horrible is going on. I can always when something bad is going on when my kids get quiet and can even get the dogs quiet. As soon as I don't hear noise.. i KNOW that something is going on. lol.
    Anonymous

• That it's not material things that matter..
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 1:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• My kids have taught me that the patience is a gift underused respect can be had in quiet tones
    Anonymous

• My little one taught me: that if she sees a 'cat' as a 'cat' maybe I should see things more simply sometimes too and appreciate that. As a first time mom, I was sure the world was full of sharp corners and every animal was going to attack her. Sometimes, a cat is just.. a cat. :)
    IndieJones

Answer by IndieJones at 1:51 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• That God has a sense of humor.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 2:20 PM on Mar. 15, 2010