Sexual Relations With An Other Woman, ADULT CONTENT SO DONT LOOK IF YOU FEEL THE NEED TO BE RUDE

I am a single mother and have been for about a year and a half, and lately i've been considering trying things with women, i just want to hear some of your experiences positive or negative feed back. please no rude comments though

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• it was gross
    Anonymous

• I have hooked up with women before. Sometimes it turned me on a little more than men because it was considered "wrong". Women know each other a lot better than women know men. I say go for it, it's your choice. I ultimatley liek men, i just was young and crazy and hooked up with a few different women, but it was all for fun. Go explore!
    Anonymous

• are you wanting this because it'll be sex in a safe relationship that you can't get pregnant in? There will still be emotions involved be cafeful if its something you like but at least pregnancy won't be a worry.
    Anonymous

• I am bisexual and am not gonna make my comment annonymous. My fiance knows about it and no we havent had a three sum yet maybe will but havent even talked about it. My experience with a female was great. The first time as well. Just gotta make sure you go for the right girl. Dont wanna a nasty girl. Make sure she is clean and keep things discreet if thats what you want. If you wanna ask me any questions, feel free to private message me... Good luck hun
    Tryin4GodsAngel

Answer by Tryin4GodsAngel at 1:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I would love to be with a woman, but I am not single so therefor I cannot. Good luck and enjoy.
    Anonymous

• I have had an experience with a woman and it was awesome. I think women are beautiful and they know what woman want. I ultimately married a man and he knows I have been with a woman. Maybe some day we will have one together. Who knows. Do what is right for you. Good luck.
    Anonymous

• i'm bisexual, i've had long relationships with women. in addition to being better lovers they are also more understanding because, well they're women too. i love women and though i'm with a man now i still prefer women
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 1:42 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Go for whatever makes you happy.

Some won't understand, and that's fine, they probably never will... so again do what makes you happy.
    Skepticchick

Answer by Skepticchick at 1:47 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• it's fun! but i personally wouldn't commit to a woman.
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 1:52 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I am a polyamorous, bisexual, married woman. I am happy with my choices. My husband and I share long, meaningful love/sex relationships with women and it's wonderful. Before I met him, I was with a woman exclusively for a very long time and she was one of the deepest, truest loves of my life. Sex with a woman can be beautiful. The relationships can be as meaningful or as casual as any other type of relationship. And I suggest that just as in any relationship, that honesty and open communication about needs, desires and feelings (both good and bad) are always free to be discussed without judgement.
    Anonymous