Home Decor Experts, help...

The house we rent has concrete block wall. Our landlord does not want us to put anymore nails or screws in the wall, so I can't hang some of my pictures. My question is, does anyone know of anything, like an adhesive, that would stick to the wall and be strong enough to hold up a framed photo?

nkkk07

Asked by nkkk07 at 2:18 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Home & Garden

• Depends how heavy the frame that you're talking about is. I like to use the hooks from 3M because when I'm done with them, you just pull the adhesive out, the hook comes off, and no damage to the wall. ;)
    kksmomma1019

Answer by kksmomma1019 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• walmart has adhesive as well, but in my opionion, it does not work well.
    december911

Answer by december911 at 2:27 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• i got this heavy duty velcro for my boys chair covers...and one of the suggested uses was for hanging pictures. who cares what it does to the wall...it is concrete! i think you could use any crazy solvent to remove the remnants of the vecro when you move.
    happy2bmom25

Answer by happy2bmom25 at 3:37 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I am amazed at how strong adhesive hooks are. I think the ones that we use are made by Commander. We have them on the back of our door and they hold our keys. Like I said I am just STUNNED at how strong these hooks are.
    kc932

Answer by kc932 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I love the 3M Commander products and if you go to this link...there are 2 - $1.00 off coupons you can print off.
    One for the picture hanging system, one for the hook systems.
    http://www.3m.com/us/home_leisure/command/commandcoupon/wheretobuy.html?selectProduct=70071213790&zipcode=28562&sku=
    twinsplus2more

Answer by twinsplus2more at 5:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Got 'em and so far so good! Thanks a ton ladies!!! :)
    nkkk07

Answer by nkkk07 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2010