My son is going March 22 to have his extra fingers removed.......

is it gonna hurt him when they remove them. He is six months old.

smiley198028

Asked by smiley198028 at 2:21 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I would ask your doctor these types of questions, but I think that he will be fine, they should give you something to give him while he heals. Don't worry Mom, he will let you know if he is hurting, but I don't think they will make him suffer through any unnecessary pain either.
    december911

Answer by december911 at 2:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I'm sure they will make it as pain free as possible. Babies heal really quickly too.
    BlooBird

Answer by BlooBird at 2:29 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I know a woman who's babies (both of them) were born with 6 toes on each foot. It is more tramatic on the mama I think. Baby will be fine. BIG HUGS TO YA
    Anonymous

• My daughter is 13 and her bestfriend was born with 6 toes on eatch foot she is fine she has had 2 surgery's and is fine she has one at 4 months and 4 years she plays basketball and soccer. I think he will be fine. Hope it goes well and dont panic.
    Soldierwife7

Answer by Soldierwife7 at 4:36 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• can you post a picture?
    Anonymous