So depressed cant find a job!

I got laid off in June and can not find a thing. Does anyone know of any good at home opportunities. I dont know what else to do. HELP

dillonsma

Asked by dillonsma at 2:41 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Money & Work

• Hi there you know I AM in the same situation and was thinking of looking for a partner to sorta work with on a biz with two heads are better then one and I have been scammed so many times it's crazy...too old for this so let me know...only non scammers only!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Buffy61

Answer by Buffy61 at 3:43 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Jordan Essentials is a wonderful company to work with. It's easy to get started. You are in business for yourself, but never by yourself.

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 3:52 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• i work a job at home on top of a business and bring in about 500-800 a month.. and i just started the business
    swaney06

Answer by swaney06 at 4:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• www.scentsy.com/my2scents

Let me know if I can help with any questions. Have a great day!
    NicoR

Answer by NicoR at 4:54 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Lots of scams out there .. be careful what you get into.

There are work at home jobs, though I haven't found a legitimate one yet ! You shouldnt' have to PAY an employer to hire you.
    Like CustomCat says ... never pay for a work at home job, never!

There are also home business opportunities but a lot of these are scams also. I've lost hundreds to these scams.
    I have found two that are legitimate and they do work. I bring in a a decent check with both of these.

With home business opportunities, you are going to have to pay a start up fee and some have monthly fees for website and support. But remember this is YOUR business .. and it's kind of like buying into a franchise. You have to pay something, that's just the price of running your own business. Also remember that these fees can be tax deductible.

PM if you want more info.
    www.prepaidlegal.com/go/maryejacobs

MaryJacobs

Answer by MaryJacobs at 5:52 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• i highly reccomend pampered chef. ive been doing it and i love it.
    i can get you the $200 cash back special. sign with me! message me for any info.
    coltonblazesmom

Answer by coltonblazesmom at 6:35 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I sell nutritional cleansing products (Isagenix). There is a business intro conference call this week - you can call and listen and decide if it is something you want to do. You do not have to participate in the call or give any info. The call is about 15 minutes long. Let me know if you want the info - date/time/ phone number, etc.
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 10:06 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization, I also do career and job search coaching

Answer by rkoloms at 6:44 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• There's plenty of places you can work out there. Just takes a little patience to find the right fit for you normally. My favorite is HERE or you should also check out THIS ONE

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 9:47 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• I am a SAHM who works from home. I market for a wellness company. I work a huge team of moms. Its very easy work and its legit. I do get paid. I give daily webcast its free information on the company and what we do. Contact me if your interested I can help you work from home.

Danielle
    http://www.internetceomoms.com/danishel
    ddsunshine

Answer by ddsunshine at 8:07 PM on Mar. 17, 2010