Moms who live in the KC, MO/KS area.

What are your thoughts of the Waldo Rapist? How far do you live from Waldo?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:43 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• I live in Lawrence so pretty far away from it ! But KC is only 25-30 min away and I think he is a POS and needs to die just like any other rapist/ child abuse/ animal abuser !!!
    mommymandaleigh

Answer by mommymandaleigh at 2:50 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I live in Belton. Waldo is 10-20 mins away. Even if he hasn't "struck" in Cass county I still have hubby check the window, the doors and closets before he goes to work. Lol I feel like a kid having daddy check for monsters.. Which in a way DH is LOL. But I hope when they find him he resists arrest and they shoot him.

Anonymous

• Crimes happen all the time in KC. There was a guy running around raping in the westport area back in the 80's. You just need to be careful that's all.
    Anonymous