i really need to vent...

so, all i this weekend is "are you going to clean the house" "can you work on the house" "when are you going to do the house"...i was sick friday to the point i couldnt turn over without feeling dizzy and pukey, and didn't have the little boy i keep..well hubby was sick friday too, and he took half the day on thurs. so between hubby waking me up to take care of our daughter and my body taking forever to relax and wind down, i didn't get any rest. well sat. i tried to get out, i had a few things to look for at cosignment shops for my daycare, but i overdid it, and got extremely dizzy saturday night..well, sunday i tried to take it easy during the morning, and went to get dd from the inlaws that afternoon..so the hubby calls and asks if i've worked on the house yet, and i said no, i'm on my way to get dd,..and he says you couldve done it you just didnt want to. well i worked my butt off trying to get the downstairs clean for it

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:02 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• contd: just be a mess again last night...the upstairs isnt clean, i didnt get to that this weekend since ive been sick..but its a disaster..im not the greatest cleaner, but im getting better,..but i can't clean up afer everybody in my house. i couldnt even eat some popcorn last night without everyone being in it..uugghh,..i have no time for myself, and it's driving me insane! sorry i know its going in every direction, but man, i'm going crazy..
    Anonymous

• You married to my husband? Sorry you are going through this, I'm right there with you.
    Anonymous

• that's ridiculous that your hub is trying to make you clean (which isn't his business really) when your freaking sick! I'd tell him to do it hiself!!!
    Anonymous

• Lol, I go through the same thing but my BF knows better than to ask me if I "have gotten a chance to clean the house yet"... because I would ask him if he got a chance to kiss my (well Im sure you know where that sentence is going, lol...) or if he got a chance to wash the dishes or clothes or something to help yet. We both work (as you run your daycare and he works outside the home from what I can tell) so we can both clean in my opinion. If he doesn't like the way the house looks he can either wait till I'm able and willing to clean or he can clean it himself.
    I'm lucky to have a guy who puts up with that up front attitude I guess because that's just how I am and have always been and plan on always being. = )
    Memigen

Answer by Memigen at 3:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• My husband can be like that too- does not seem to understand when you just can't do it-
    he does a lot of housework, but does not seem to understand that he is also of better health than I am.

I feel for you sweetie- quit answering his calls for starters. I know it's hard, but you have to do what's right for you.
    Anonymous

• "NO.. And for every time you ask me, it's another day that I will not be cleaning. OFF MY BUTT. Or pick up a G-D mop YOURSELF."

That's MY personal answer.

Answer by gdiamante at 3:28 PM on Mar. 15, 2010