Potty Training BIG set back! Please HELP!!

Okay, it was well over 8 months ago, we had been in our new house for maybe a month. The guy next too use was always mowing his lawn, and Vash would go watch him out the big glass door. A rock hit the door while the guy was mowing, and it broke the glass (thank goodness it's a double pained window or he would have got hurt bad) When it happened Vash had an accident, I jumped up and yelled what the "heck" but not that word, any way. After that he wouldn't wear big boy underwear, or pull up's all he would wear and the only he will is diapers. I told him i wasn't yelling at him, that is ok that he had an accident, I also told him i wasn't mad or upset with him. But ever once in a while he'll go to the potty. His daddy and I have tried everything, we've even put cheero's in his potty chair and the big potty. We'll bring books in there, his drums, coloring books. PLEASE any idea's are welcome

Candlefairie

Asked by Candlefairie at 3:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• I don't have any suggestions, as my kiddos aren't at that stage yet, but i'm sorry this has happened! :( Hope he gets better soon! xoxo
    sandypops

Answer by sandypops at 3:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• That is so sad! I'm sorry that happened. Poor guy. I don't have any suggestions either. Have you posted this in the group all about toddlers? They have al ot of potty training posts in there. I wish you luck
    CountryMom357

Answer by CountryMom357 at 2:24 AM on Mar. 16, 2010