Is This Normal?

I have been cramping up a lot. I am only about a month or two along. We won't know for sure until we go into the doctor. But I have been cramping up a lot. It feels like menstrual cramps, and it hurts. I don't remember having that problem with my first two pregnancies. We lost the first baby at about two months, and the other pregnancy was hell on earth.
I just don't think I could stand losing another one. So is it normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I had cramping, too. As long as there is not bleeding associated with it, you should be fine. Also, if it is sharp pain to one side (very painful, not like ligament pain), go to the ER, because that could be a tubal pregnancy.
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:35 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Yes cramping is normal at the begining. As long as you are not bleeding or spotting things are ok. I get like that with every pregnancy.
    Anonymous

• i had cramping with my sons pregnancy w/ no bleeding, it did feel like menstrual cramps. My baby was fine. I had a miscarriage before him and the cramps were the same but with bleeding. Just go to the doctor and they'll check to see if he/she is ok. congrats!
    Anonymous

• yes, i had menstral type cramps with all 3 pregnancies. as long as there is no bleeding, you should be fine. good luck
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 7:17 PM on Mar. 15, 2010