custody issues

my daughter is 19 she had a baby at 16. the father and her went to court and he was ordered to pay 3 dollars child support. he hardly ever sees his son. hes suppose to see him three weekends out of the month and three hours durning the week. he has paid his three dollars since august. he doesnt have a car but as soon as he found out we had one we saw him more often. my daughter wants to be fair but to tell you the truth i dont trust him or his mom. they both have medical issues. his mom is bipolar and he has anger issues. hes suppose to be taking his medicine but he wont take it.what should my daughter do ?

stressedoutgran

Asked by stressedoutgran at 3:18 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Relationships

• 3 dollars child support.. really?
    Anonymous

• What the heck is she supposed to do with $3???

I don't know what to do about the father though...I mean, he does have a right to see his kid, maybe suggest supervised visits if you and her are uncomfortable leaving the child alone with him
    Anonymous

• seriously, you dont trust his mom cause she has bi-polar? do you even know anything about it? just because a person suffers is no reason to mistrust them. i find that outlook EXTREAMLY offensive
    bi-polarmommy

Answer by bi-polarmommy at 5:53 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Well, if she has any proof of serious concern, she should call cps, or go to Legal Aid and ask for supervised visitation. If there is no proof, call cps and they can check it out. Sorry to hear about this terrible situation. Sounds like a nightmare.
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:38 AM on Mar. 16, 2010