Could I be pregnant or just crazy.

We've had unprotected sex basically all month but he did always pull out. I have been incrediable moody, my boobs feel like they are going to explode they hurt so bad. I have been having horrible food cravings.
my periods not for 4 more days so I can't test yet.
What do you ladies think.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Trying to Conceive

• I got pregnant with my third baby withdrawal - in two weeks or so give or take, test.
    Anonymous

• Why do people ask this? Why? WHY??? We are not doctors. We are not you. We don't know your body, and no one can diagnose you from over a computer screen. Wait four friggin' days and find out for yourself! If it's negative, but you don't start, wait a few more days and test again. Don't ask a bunch of strangers staring at a computer screen.
    Anonymous

• (Why do people ask this? Why? WHY??? We are not doctors. We are not you. We don't know your body, and no one can diagnose you from over a computer screen. Wait four friggin' days and find out for yourself! If it's negative, but you don't start, wait a few more days and test again. Don't ask a bunch of strangers staring at a computer screen. )
    *****No shit your not a doctor. But Maybe so of us just like to have the reasurance of people and see what mulitple answers we get so that we can feel better. Not everyone has all the money in the world and baby really does change everything. So if you don't have anything NICE to say why don't you keep your big mouth to yourself. K?
    Anonymous

• When I was pregnant with my last baby, I found out early, I was only 3 wks. my period wasn't due for another week. I took a test for the hell of it. It was positive. I used one of those cheap store brand tests I thought it wasn't gonna work. If you want to wait four more days then wait.
    Anonymous

• Pulling out is NOT a form of birth control. Some men have more sperm in precum than when they ejaculate. If you had sex, you can be pregnant. But geez I hope not.
    SaraP1989

Answer by SaraP1989 at 4:19 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

i agree. these types of questions are so incredibly annoying. granted, i could just ignore it, but damn they get on my nerves! lol none of us can tell you if you're pregnant!
    Anonymous

• I tested positive that early. Never know. Just might be!
    Hazelnutkin

Answer by Hazelnutkin at 5:48 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I tested 6 days before my period. So like stated above take a test..

Why do people ask this? Why? WHY??? We are not doctors. We are not you. We don't know your body, and no one can diagnose you from over a computer screen. Wait four friggin' days and find out for yourself! If it's negative, but you don't start, wait a few more days and test again. Don't ask a bunch of strangers staring at a computer screen.

I have no clue who in the world you are. But I think you need to take the advice of ignoring comments that you do not want to answer, well of course except for answers like this. Your an ASS!! You show your ass everytime you leave comments like this. Enough said!!!!!
    confusedgirl919

Answer by confusedgirl919 at 10:07 PM on Mar. 15, 2010