has anyone tried alli diet and how was the results

sexybutter

Asked by sexybutter at 4:36 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Diet & Fitness

• I have no tried it personally but my mom and my mother in law both tired it. Neither lost any weight but both got the runs really bad.
    OBImomma

Answer by OBImomma at 4:45 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• My friend tried it and got the runs really bad. Her Dr told her she needed to get off of it right away. She never lost a thing.
    Anonymous

• my MIL did it and also got the runs like the OPs said ( one ti9me it was really embarrasing because we were at a restraunt lol) ...but she did lose weight..but it wasnt a great amount ( like 10 pounds) ..and she gained it all back within a few weeks ...

( I said this alot of times before on other posts) ... but just cut out bread and potatoes and you will loose weight ( i lost 5 pounds in 1 week and I only stopped eating sliced bread, and no pototatoes and no pasta--which is basically what we had every night for dinner)
    glamomomo

Answer by glamomomo at 4:59 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I have never tried alli.

If you want a healthy way to lose weight and keep it off, consider nutritional cleansing. I lost 18 lbs and kept it off for over 7 months now. You can read more here:

http://planned-diet.com/?s=isagenix&submit.x=0&submit.y=0

or contact me at simplecleansing@gmail.com if you want more info
    mom2threets

Answer by mom2threets at 5:03 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I tried it last year and did not lose any weight I even did what it said not to eat any fat in my diet i did not have the runs but i didnt lose any weight.
    hinson7169

Answer by hinson7169 at 1:52 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Havent tried it and have not heard any good things about it, most people say it is a huge waste of money. I just eat healthy whole grains and excercise. I each whole wheat bread and only use certain pastas. Check out the Abs diet it has a great food plan that makes it easy to understand eating healthy, i have lost over 10 pounds and 2 sizes and i am keeping it off and still losing. The only thing I dont eat is fast food (other than subway) and any white breads/pastas I still eat all the things i love or have found other alternatives. If your going to spend the money to lose weight you might as well spend that money on healthy foods and make a lifestyle change instead of paying a company for pills that will never work or teach you to maintain your weightloss.
    3_ring_circus_

Answer by 3_ring_circus_ at 2:34 AM on Mar. 16, 2010