What to do about a neighbor who opens up his crotch rocket in front of my house all summer!?!?!?

We live in a row of duplexes that connects to a 4-way stop sign. There is this person who lives nearby and after he stops at the stop sign, he takes off as fast and LOOOOOUUD as he can every time! Not only is it obnoxious, but sometimes its just as our DD has gone down for a nap or has gone to bed in the evening! We just gritted our teeth all last summer, but now that the days are getting warmer, he's baaaaack! I just can't handle another summer of this guy. Thing is, I can't ever get to the window fast enough to see what he looks like or where he's headed. I feel like putting a sign out front, but I don't want to look silly. Any suggestions???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:56 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Health

• If you can catch is license # you can ask the police to go have a chat with him. I did that once when a couple of teenagers were speeding down our street. I already knew where they lived and the cops went over there and gave them a polite warning that they didn't want to get any more complaints.
    Anonymous

• take down his license number and report it to the police
    Anonymous

• video it if possible
    Anonymous

• Thanks for your responses, ladies. If I could just get to the window fast enough to see the guy!!
    Anonymous

• you could even possibly flag him down and ask him yourself??? I know this sounds nutty but some people don't even realize when they're being inconsiderate. if he's an ass them report him to the police.
    Kalebs_mommy23

Answer by Kalebs_mommy23 at 10:08 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Ummm what is a crotch rocket???
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 2:25 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Ummm what is a crotch rocket???

Its a speed bike. Like a motorcycle.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 9:43 AM on Mar. 16, 2010