In love with "friends" husband

ok not really my friend -- we met through work and now while her house is being "done" they are living with me...I liked her at first but now I cant stand her and I find myself falling for her hubby....

She is awful to him, cheats ( regularly) , talks down to him, and is basically abusive to him..... me and him have gotten close and have kissed once.... and he told me he cannot go on living with her ( no kids) ...

I wont go any farther than that one kiss until they are seperated... but I cant deny my feelings for him -- the problem is, we work together ( me and her) and she has a loud mouth... which I can already tell will ruin my relationship with other co-workers...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• good luck on this
    Anonymous

• ack, grow some morals
    Tummysmomma

Answer by Tummysmomma at 5:12 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Stay away till they are DIVORSED - He is HER husband, and you're being a stumbling bolck for him, to find out what he REALLY wants.

Taking what belongs to someone else is always stealing, even if the owner is a jerk.
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 5:19 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• ment : stumbling block
    Nynne

Answer by Nynne at 5:20 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• hmmm............
    are you married? I think that you should keep your options open, but don't put your eggs in one basket.

you are smart to not start a affair,- how much longer would they all be living there?
    I think that I would get them both out of the house, and tell the hubby in private that he is free to email you when he is separated. Then make SURE he's separated- and his friend saying so doesn't count.
    he may say he can't live with her anymore now, and he may mean it- now.
    but he could easily change his mind.

I'd do all I could to not start a actual affair or count on a relationship with him until he has some kind of legal agreement for a separation.

complicated I know, but so is life.

PS- from what you are saying I think your morals are just fine- I think you are human with feelings.
    best of luck to you!
    Anonymous

• would love to talk to you - care to PM me? :) no bashing I promise-
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 5:22 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I wouldnt go any further without a divorce. Are you married as well? I do agree with most of the other women though, that you are in the wrong if you pursue it any further. He is taken, even if she is mean to him. If shes that bad to him I dont really know whats stopping him from leaving her and being with you. But until he is divorced and not with her then you have no right to be. Thats wrong.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 5:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• YIKES~! Yer in a pickle! (((HUGZ)))
    chocolatluver

Answer by chocolatluver at 5:33 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I think we should just do what we can to be supportive, and try not to be judgmental.
    I don't think she is saying that it would be OK to cheat because the wife is nasty- I think she's just stating the facts from her perspective.

sorry, But I will always be a cheerleader for love-
    if the wife doesn't want him (I dont know how the wife feels granted.) and if he really doesn't want to live with her I see no reason why they can't try and find happiness with each other- when the time is right- I think she should be smart about it.

not one of us knows what it's like to walk in someone elses shoes
    I wish her luck!
    Anonymous

• thats a tough one. its easy for people to bash, but they can not understand your position till they are in your shoes. That being said, I don't really understand. But I do know that if he is married, you need to keep yourhands off till he is divorced, and till he is emotionally ready to move on. Other wise, there is a good chance that you'll become the "other woman" and usually the "other woman rarely becomes the love of that mans life. Just the fantasy that keeps him tied down from experiancing a healthy relationship. for both of your sakes, wait till he is divorced and has had time to emotionaly recover.
    daughteroftruth

Answer by daughteroftruth at 6:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2010