I just got this painful pinching in my uterus, just a few mins ago..

i was almost like a contraction, im like 5 wks. is that ok??

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 5:12 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• I'm having cramping, stabby feelings as well. I'm five weeks and one day. I was told by a couple of other people on here that it is normal. I'm still not sure about that. It is making me nervous. I guess I will just have to wait until the first doctor's appointment. Good luck to you.
    Anonymous

• thanks! yea, i get it through out the day... ugh they are weird!
    Anonymous

• I had alot of cramping and pressure early on in my pregnancy. Everything turned out to be fine though. I would be sure to tell your doctor about it though when you do go to your first appointment.
    Sophie4910

Answer by Sophie4910 at 5:28 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• It is your utures stretching and you ligaments also being stretched out. I have had it with all three of my pregnancy's. I am also 5 weeks and the same thing it going on. As long as you are not bleeding or spotting. Talk to you Dr when you have your first appt if you are still concerned. Congratulations!!!!

Anonymous

• nope no spotting just clear discharge... so far so good :)
    Anonymous