Jessica Simpson To Have A Baby With Her Gay Hairdresser?

Jessica Simpson has a back-up plan if she fails to settle down and have a baby by the age of 40 - she'll have kids with her gay best friend and hairdresser Ken Paves.

Simpson admits her maternal instincts have gone into overdrive since becoming an aunt to nephew Bronx Mowgli - her sister Ashlee Simpson's now 16-month-old son with rocker Pete Wentz.

Link in reply below.

NightPhoenix

Asked by NightPhoenix at 5:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Entertainment

• FULL STORY HERE

I think it's a great idea if she doesn't reach her goal. However, I think about all of the kids who need good homes, and wonder why she wouldn't consider adoption. Don't get me wrong, I know and understand women wanting to feel what it's like to become a mother, just thiking maybe she could help some needy kids too. Either way, I hope she does get to experience motherhood.

NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 5:33 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• thinking***
    NightPhoenix

Answer by NightPhoenix at 5:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I think it's kind of wierd. But that's just me.
    LaurenKaye29

Answer by LaurenKaye29 at 5:35 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• its obvious she can't hold down a relationship and she won't be young forever so why not have a baby with her best friend...that way you know the kids parents will get along
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 5:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I say rock on and more power to them!
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 5:53 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• It would be a bit wierd BUT if she wants to carry a baby and be a mother then I am all in favor of it. There is always the adoption option but if you want to experience pregnancy and birth , there is nothing wrong with that! I say go for it.
    Lindalu2

Answer by Lindalu2 at 3:07 PM on Mar. 16, 2010

• People make "back up plans" all the time and that is fine. Adoption is not for everyone. Even if she did adopt and go the popular celeb route and do it internationally, she'd get applauded for adopting and blasted for not adopting from home. I'm more dismayed when people who have no business at all having children, have them.
    Anonymous

• Besides the fact that she often babbles attention getting statements - I clearly remember her announcing back when she was married that she would be adopting children. Sure she has money but she is personally unstable. I wouldn't wish her on anyone.
    Anonymous