Trust me says the Government

Trust me seems to be the phrase of the week..
I don't trust anyone in this Obama administration but it seems some are trusting enough to not care whats in this healtcare bill that they don't know about.
Do you trust them and if you do why do they deserve your trust?

itsmesteph11

Asked by itsmesteph11 at 5:44 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Politics & Current Events

• Ronald Reagan once said that the 9 scariest words in the English language were; “I'm from the government and I'm here to help.”

One wise man, right there.
    I just think there is A LOT of really stupid people elected right now, mostly on the democratic side, that are practically headless chickens. They aren't improving America.. they are trampling our freedoms and ruining our republic.
    missbreezy214

Answer by missbreezy214 at 5:47 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I trust the current government will continue the wars in both Iraq and Afghanistan.

I trust the current government will raise taxes on everyone, poor, middle class and rich.

Other than that, not so much.

mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 5:50 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• LOL mancos. I feel the same way. I fear this adm like no other in my lifetime.
    Carpy

Answer by Carpy at 6:11 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I trust the government about as far as I could throw them.
    Robsmommy

Answer by Robsmommy at 6:29 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I'm shocked that I have been spending hours on CafeMom reading the posts of you amazing, witty, smart people and yet our government can't figure out what to do about healthcare reform. The White House should be taking lessons from you all! Democrats and Republicans alike could learn a whole bunch about what America needs by reading what you have written. I guess it just goes to show that we the people truly aren't heard. What shame. MissBreezy for President!
    Fraweggy

Answer by Fraweggy at 6:42 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

That would be scary coming from Ronald Reagan

Anonymous

• Reagan was a VERY WISE man...some of my favorite quotes:

"How do you tell a communist? Well, it's someone who reads Marx and Lenin. And how do you tell an anti-Communist? It's someone who understands Marx and Lenin."

"If we ever forget that we are One Nation Under God, then we will be a nation gone under."

"It has been said that politics is the second oldest profession. I have learned that it bears a striking resemblance to the first."

"Republicans believe every day is the Fourth of July, but the democrats believe every day is April 15."

"The best minds are not in government. If any were, business would steal them away."

"The problem is not that people are taxed too little, the problem is that government spends too much."

"Entrepreneurs and their small enterprises are responsible for almost all the economic growth in the United States."

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:52 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• reagan-billboard-520.jpg

This billboard is located along I-94 after the Albertville overpass heading East towards the Twin Cities, in Minnesota!  LOL

LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 7:59 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Lori, great billboard!
    mancosmomma

Answer by mancosmomma at 8:02 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• No, I don't trust anyone in Washington at this time. PBO has proven that the only thing you can trust about him and his inner circle is that they will do whatever is the most liberal, socialist, anti-American option there is.
    jesse123456

Answer by jesse123456 at 8:14 PM on Mar. 15, 2010