Any one hemmorage during their pregnancy?

Hi I am 6 weeks pregnant with baby #2 and I went in to the ER last night and they told me I had a hemorage behind the placenta and that it should clear up on their own. I was wondering if any one else had had this problem and what the DR did about it.

mjvanhoosier

Asked by mjvanhoosier at 5:45 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• i 16 year old last year in my home town had one at 6 months they ended up delivering and she lost him 4 days later
    bmdred

Answer by bmdred at 7:05 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I am 6 weeks pregnant too and was in the ER last night with "subchorionic hemorrhage." I was just sitting in bed and all of a sudden I felt a rush of liquid, which turned out to be blood. The ultrasound tech told me (even tho she wasn't really supposed to) that everything looked ok - the heartbeat was good, and she couldn't tell why I was bleeding. When the doc came in he said there was bleeding around the sac and I have a risk for miscarriage (anytime there is bleeding, this is the case). He said the baby was in the uterus and well positioned. I did not have cramping or pass tissue, except today I passed a clot, which my OB says is normal in this circumstance. From what I read online, when you should be concerned is if they cannot find a heartbeat or if you have cramping. I had ALOT of blood all at once, but so far so good. I go back to the OB Wednesday. See if your insurance (?) has a nurse line or case managers....
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• ... hospitals sometimes have ask a nurse lines too - take advantage of that to help talk you through what's going on, as well as your OB's office. My friend told me last night her cousin had pretty much what appeared to be a full cycle early in her pregnancy and everything turned out okay. There are no guarantees, of course. I wish you the best and will check back if you leave the question open to see how things go as well as post an update since we seem to be in the same situation.
    figaro8895

Answer by figaro8895 at 7:37 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• sorry to say but they cant do anything for the baby at 6 weeks only you its too little. almost like they dont care if it lives or dies at this point its scary i know iv been there and currently am. if i call about bleeding they tell me to put my feet up unless its extream an or i have contractions. makes me mad sometimes. good luck tho and take it easy!
    letlovegrow

Answer by letlovegrow at 3:25 AM on Mar. 16, 2010