600 dollar trip

any ideas? planning an anniversary trip for me an dhubby. budget is 600 dollars, we have 4 days, and we are in indianapolis.
let me know what you would do? I'd love ideas.

ilovedogs1967

Asked by ilovedogs1967 at 5:53 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Just for Fun

• what kind of stuff are you into? i would look into near by resorts or tourism..you dont need to go to far from home to have a good time
    gothmama91

Answer by gothmama91 at 5:59 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• first off, check out Allegiantair.com for airline tickets if you are wanting to fly
    My round trip tickets are costing me $108.88! (just 1 person)
    Anonymous

• I would go rent a hotel and go to the casinos. Thats what me and my hubby do and it is always fun. My advice about the casinos tho is if you get there and you start to win more then what you brought with you cash out and get the heck out of there!!
    Last time me and hubby went we had $40, he won $150 and I won $50 but since we had just got there we didnt want to leave so we lost it all.
    rochellecole

Answer by rochellecole at 6:01 PM on Mar. 15, 2010