is your baby fussy and alway's crying?

Just asking mine that's all she does, she's very fussy if she has to be put down for anything! Otherwise she is full of smiles and happy when all attention is on her.

Hesmynavyman

Asked by Hesmynavyman at 6:25 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• Some babies just seem to need a little more time and attention than others. They are all differant. I had 4 and some of them would be happy to sit on there own looking around for hours while others wanted to be held most of the time.
    sugabug001

Answer by sugabug001 at 6:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• No, my little girl is pretty happy all the time! People tell me I'm lucky to have such a good baby - I agree! I'm sure your little one will grow out of this phase...it would be much easier if they could just tell you what they need!!!
    stepmom929

Answer by stepmom929 at 6:35 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• The first several months my baby was like this. Although sometimes she would howl when being held as well. It got better eventually though. I kind of figured that for at least the first six months I would just hold her as much as I could, and she really outgrew it well before we hit that mark. In the meantime maybe try a sling or Baby Bjorn to keep her with you but free up your hands. Or invite over willing friends and family to hold her and give your arms a break. Good luck- I hope your baby outgrows this phase soon.
    MaryMW

Answer by MaryMW at 8:36 PM on Mar. 15, 2010