really gross tmi but i need to know

i'm 20 years old and pregnant. i've always had vaginal discharge but it seems that quite a few times a day boogers come out of my vag. it's really gross. i'll be about to make love with my DH and there will be a HUGE wad of booger like discharge between my labias. i figured it was normal so i told him all girls get that but he didn't believe me saying that he's never been with a girl who had that. please tell me this is supposed to happen, i thought discharge was more liquid...and for the record there is no odor

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 6:31 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Pregnancy

• It's natural. When you're pregnant, the discharge can get thicker as a protection against infection. Mine always got really thick around ovulation too.
    Anonymous

• how far along are you? sounds like your mucus plug
    joycegina

Answer by joycegina at 6:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Its normal to get like a thick white discharge while you are pregnant. I can't remember what the cause is but I do remember having the same thing with all 4 of my pregnancies.
    sugabug001

Answer by sugabug001 at 6:34 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• 6 months but it's happened throughout my pregnancy
    Anonymous

• normal. i get it too. I know its kinda gross but its normal. My poor underwear anymore lol.
    Anonymous

• yeah, its totally normal and gross i know. it can be stightly yellow in color also and that is normal as well, at least for me.
    VDietrich

Answer by VDietrich at 7:12 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Normal. I had so much watery discharge toward the end I thought my water had broken! As long as it doesn't have a foul odor, you're fine. It will just continue to increase over yur pregnancy, too. Good time to invest in panty liners! =)
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 11:32 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Mine is just like you described, like boogers. It started very early in my pregnancy and is always worse days following sex. I'd be embarassed if hubby saw it too so I always make him wait for me to shower before I let him touch me. As long as there's no smell everything's fine according to my ob.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 12:37 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• Mine is not as bad as yours, but I have a friend in a pregnancy group that once described it as "Vagina Sneezes" LMAO
    Bambi5826

Answer by Bambi5826 at 4:09 AM on Mar. 16, 2010