would you ever have an abortion and if so why?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:03 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• NO! It's murder.
    Anonymous

• the only time I would consider it is if the pregnancy WOULD kill me. I have to think about my other children, and I think them living without me is enough reason.
    Anonymous

• NEVER
    aliishott2

Answer by aliishott2 at 7:07 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• The only reasons I would consider an abortion are 1) my life was in danger and 2) if the fetus had confirmed genetic testing for a fatal disease like taye-sachs.
    balagan_imma

Answer by balagan_imma at 7:09 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Yes. I would abort asap if I found (by some miracle...lol) out that I was pregnant.

Carrying a baby to term would be a death sentence for me.. I already have one child that needs his mother. I would not risk my life for another child.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 7:21 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• On the horrible and unlikely chance that I got pregnant again, I would abort. FAST. I am done having kids.
    Add to that, I have a blood disorder that makes my pregnancies dangerous and I wouldn't risk it when I have two kids to raise. Now that I've had an ablation on top of that, a pregnancy would likely be fatal.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 7:24 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Depends on the circumstance. With my life as it is, I can only imagine two ways I would. If my child had a malformation or disease that would be both fatal and painful, or if my life was at risk. I have too many people relying on me to stick around.
    mandaday

Answer by mandaday at 7:29 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• I did.
    I was 16yrs old dating a 20yr old.
    He was scary and abusive. When he found out I was pregnant he threatened me, and screamed at me, and scared me into having an abortion. Abortion is a VERY hard thing to go through. It was painful physically and emotionally. I hated myself for a really long time. Now I'm 20yrs old with two kids, and I couldn't ever see myself having an abortion, unless I was raped. In that case, I think I could manage an abortion.
    Anonymous

• If I got pregnant any time in the next 2 years, yes. My SO & I use condoms AND I have an IUD, we just had a baby nearly 4 months ago. We need to finish college & save money for a house. The thought of getting pregnant anytime soon makes me feel like puking.
    Wheepingchree

Answer by Wheepingchree at 7:39 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• Only in the event that we would both die. Better one life than two, and that is highly unlikely. Even in an ectopic pregnancy, by the time the doctos go in, the baby is usually already dead. But I would have to be 100% sure that I would die in the attempt to give birth. Otherwise I would do my best to carry to term and deliver. I don't believe in murder. And EVERY child is a blessing!! The Bible says that children are a gift from God, and a heritage from Him. Why throw away a God-given gift? A special life made just for you to take care of and love...who will eventually love and respect you back? I have 5 such precious gifts! And I love them every one!!
    singnstitch

Answer by singnstitch at 7:40 PM on Mar. 15, 2010