Puking 11th month old. but she seems fine.

Hi! My daughter is 11 months old. well, will be on the 24th, she seems fine. shes very happy and playful and is moving around a lot in her play pen, smiling and laughing, but she just puked A LOT again for the 2nd time in 20 minutes.

She's not in daycare, she doesnt have a fever. theres nothing for her to choke on in her playpen.

Anyone know why she keeps puking? its freaking me out and im not quite sure what to do...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 7:36 PM on Mar. 15, 2010 in Babies (0-12 months)

• My daughter used to puke all the time. At least 10-15 times a day. But she had been diagnosed with severe reflux at birth and then she had gastric ulcers at 10 months old. If their is no blood in it, I wouldn't be concerned unless if she becomes dehydrated or is having many more episodes, or spikes a temp.
    She may have eaten something that just didn't settle with her tummy. Hope she feels better. I hate it when my LO's are sick.
    ali_1107

Answer by ali_1107 at 9:10 PM on Mar. 15, 2010

• My daughter would tend to stick her fingers waaaaaay down her throat and it would make her puke. (she's 1yr old)
    AutumnsMom31309

Answer by AutumnsMom31309 at 12:03 AM on Mar. 16, 2010

• My son started puking when he was 11months old, b/c he was drinking too many bottles of milk, thats when we decided to get rid of the bottle and no more puking.
    newmommyrn

Answer by newmommyrn at 10:27 AM on Mar. 16, 2010